To give you the flavor of the Festival we share:
The 43rd Festival • Sunday, April 24, 2016
12 Noon to 4:30 p.m.
Master of Ceremonies: Bill Iovanne, Jr.
• 12:00 Opening Event: The Procession of the Italian Societies
• 12:15-1:00 James Hillhouse High School Band & Shades of Blue dance troupe
• 1:00-2:00 Tuxedo Junction (swing band)
• 2:00-2:45 Dedication of the Special Corners:
St. Michael's Corner, Greene Street & Wooster Place
Bev's Corner, Academy Street & Court Street
Friend of Wooster Square Award Presentation to Christy Hass, recently
retired Deputy Director of the City’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Trees.
Announcements, Raffle Winners
• 2:45-3:45 Carlos y Su Momento Musical
(Latin & Carribian rhythms, salsa)
• 4:00-4:30 St. Luke’s Steel Band
EXHIBITS & ACTIVITIES include:
12:30- 1:30 Horizon Wings Raptor Rescue
3:00-4:30 Nappy's Puppets (Shadow Puppets;
four 20-minute shows)
Historic Wooster Square Association Kids Area - all afternoon
A dozen varied offerings as well as Wooster Square Bakers and the Wooster Square Grill, with goodies from neighborhood cooks and our wonderful local bakeries
ARTISTS/AUTHORS - all local
FOUR-FOOTED AREA - pet friendly